It is very easy to use flat iron for men's hair. However, men should know…
Straightened hair is quite a good choice, which can make you look elegant and beautiful. You can do it by using a straightening machine, without spending too much time in hair salons. It is especially important for us to know how to properly use the hair straightening irons or hair brush straightener. Using the right method will make our hair smooth and shiny, and it will make us take on an altogether new aspect.
Most of us have some understanding of the usage of hair straightening tools more or less, but how to correctly use these wholesale flat irons may not be known to so many people. Some people just use the hair straightener with little knowledge, but they often have the opposite effect, causing a serious consequence that your hair is rougher and more easily to be broken. Obviously, it is very important for us to understand how to use the straightening iron correctly. Next, let me introduce the correct usage of a hair straightening machine.
In general, there are divided into three steps. Please go ahead and get it.
Step 1: Wash your hair.
You need to wash your hair before you use the hair straightener. I believe everyone will do this even if I do not say more. Well, let me talk about what issues should be noticed when washing hair. First, washing your hair with as little force as possible to avoid scratching the scalp. Because if the scalp is scratched, there may be painful after applying the syrup. Then, it is very important not to wipe your hair too dry, as long as the hair does not drip on it. This will dilute the concentration of the hair cream and reduce the damage to the hair.
Step 2: Stratify hair and apply softener.
Section your hair into layers. They are partitioned with a thin layer to model them, starting at the bottom and slowly moving upwards. This step is to prepare for facilitate the application of cream to your hair. After the hair is layered, apply the straight hair cream evenly to the hair with a comb at a distance of two centimeters from the root of the hair, and then combed until the hair ends. After fifteen minutes, look at the degree of softening of the hair. You can wash your hair with clean water if it is successfully softened. Finally, blow your hair to 80% dry and wait for straightening.
Step 3: Straighten your hair.
You need to buy the best hair straightener, which can reduce the damage to your hair, such as tourmaline hair straightener, ceramic flat iron, etc. It may be a little expensive, but it is worth it. You can get it from hair straightener company or hair straightener factory. If you are a hair straightening tools seller or you have a salon, you had the better wholesale hair straightener, can also private label flat irons. Following the details about straightening hair.
- Read the instruction manual carefully for later use.
- Clean the straightening plate before use.
- Set the temperature of your machine. Choose a temperature that is not very high and right for your hair, especially the people with poor hair quality, because high temperature will burn your hair and make it look dull and lifeless.
- The hair is dredged and stratified, and they are partitioned by a thin layer to straighten them. When straightened, pay attention to pull straight down at a downward angle of 45 degrees, and be careful not to take it to bend.
- Continue to layer and straighten your hair. Control the angle so that the hair droops naturally until the entire hair is finished. Then, you will get a smooth shiny hair.
- Lastly, you can take some hairspray or hair care essential oil on your hair if you want to be more perfect. This can make your hair shinier and you must look very beautiful and confident.
Hope, the above hair straightener using method would help you know more about how to use hair straightening machine.
There is no reason that every girl loves beauty. No matter her hair is long or short, she wants to have beautiful hair. But as long as it’s done to our hair, the hair quality is more or less harmful. Therefore, the correct use of the hairbrush straightener not only lets us have beautiful hair but also minimizes the damage.
- Whether it is hair straightener wholesale or retail, you must buy a good straightener.
- Before straightening, make sure that your hair is completely dry.
- Concentrate on controlling a reasonable temperature to avoid scalding your hair.
- When applying the softener, pay attention to the distance from the hair root and apply evenly.
- After the hair straightens, you should notice to maintain. Regularly give your hair nutrition.